Just a few strategic cuts rework a easy white T-shirt right into a skeleton-inspired Halloween costume. Full the look with spook-tacular Exposed-Bone Jeans
Instruments and Supplies
- Front rib cage and back rib cage templates
- Scissors or craft knife
- White T-shirt
- Slicing mat
- Repositionable adhesive spray
- Small (18 mm) rotary cutter
- Cloth scissors
- Black T-shirt
Rib Cage T-Shirt How-To
1. Print front and back rib cage templates. Trim first web page on strong line and match to dotted line on second web page; tape collectively.
2. Pinch entrance of white T-shirt at middle of neck and pull ahead, lining up sleeve and facet seams, to create a fold down middle entrance of blouse. Lay T-shirt flat on a reducing mat with this fold to the best.
3. Spray repositionable adhesive on again of entrance rib cage template. Place on folded entrance facet of T-shirt, lining up vertical line with fold.
4. Reduce horizontal rib traces with a small rotary cutter. Leaving T-shirt flat, reduce curved areas with material scissors.
Tip: Swivel reducing mat somewhat than T-shirt to maintain shirt flat.
5. Repeat steps 2 and three to create ribs on the again of the T-shirt, utilizing the again rib template and lining up vertical line with again fold.
6. Peel off templates. Unfold T-shirt and put on over a black shirt.